Data Warehouse and Reporting
A data warehouse is a centralized repository of integrated data from one or more disparate sources.
- Store current and historical data from multiple sources
- Improve data quality by cleaning up data as it is imported
- Reporting tools don't compete with the transactional systems for query processing cycles
- Find hidden patterns in the data using automatic methodologies
- Provide secure access to authorized users
- create business intelligence solutions, such as OLAP cubes