here are the steps to create a Microsoft Flow to sync data from a SharePoint list to a Dataverse entity:
- Open Microsoft Power Automate (previously known as Microsoft Flow) and create a new flow.
- Select the SharePoint connector and choose the trigger “When an item is created or modified”.
- Sign in to your SharePoint account and select the site where your list is located. Then, select the list that you want to sync with the Dataverse entity.
- Add a new action and search for “Dataverse” connector. Select the “Create a new record” action.
- Sign in to your Dataverse account and choose the environment and entity where you want to sync the data.
- Map the fields from the SharePoint list to the Dataverse entity. Ensure that the field data types match, or you may need to perform some data type conversions.
- Save the flow and test it by adding or modifying an item in the SharePoint list. Verify that the data is synced to the Dataverse entity.
That’s it! Your flow is now syncing data from your SharePoint list to your Dataverse entity. You can further customize your flow to meet your specific requirements.